We have a couple AWESOME pairs competing this weekend at Battle Buddy 57 at Bayou City CrossFit. Its for a FABULOUS Cause and if you get a chance, be sure to stop by there and support the cause for TCH and our friend Chad’s daughter Olivia and some great AllSport CrossFit Athletes. Be sure to check out their requests ahead of time on parking/cash, etc. If you are competing, you can still come in and WOD, but you should scale back on your weights by tomorrow! Active Rest Days (RUNNING! ROWING! Yes!) are always suggested if you want to save your hands and strength for Saturday!
From Bayou City CrossFit (Please Read Below):
Battle Buddy Info and Heat Schedule
Battle Buddy 57 Participants – Here is a link to heats and start times for Battle Buddy 57 coming up on May 12!
We have a few requests for y’all and would really appreciate your consideration.
– Heats – You’ll see in the link above that each heat is assigned a time, because we have so many people coming we’d like to request you come about 15-30 minutes before your heat to facilitate parking and space. That being said, if you’d like to hang out for the entire event to see other compete and get in more raffles, please feel free to do so.
– Parking – We have A LOT of people coming to the box for the event. We’ll have a few off-duty HPD officers directing traffic, please be sure to thank them for their assistance. Also, please be respectful of our neighbors and their property, we’re new to the hood and want to stay in their good graces.
– Raffles – We have a TOOOOONNNN of prizes, including over $4,000 in Reebok gift cards, stuff from Again Faster, Life as RX, Stronger Faster Healthier and many others! Please bring cash if you’d like to participate — tickets will be $5 for 1 or $20 for 5.
– Food – We have food for sale from Sammy’s Wild Game Grill (www.sammyswildgamegrill.com) – it will be paleo!
– Cash is King – We won’t be able to take credit cards for anything, so please bring cash or check for shirts, raffles, food, etc.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing y’all.