Hi AllSport Friends & Family!
Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be Thankful for…..Thank you for being a part of our Amazing Family!
The WODs have been posted for the week since it’s Thanksgiving and we have some folks that will be in and out, traveling etc. We’ve also posted some workouts that you can do at home, so please be sure to look at those if you can’t get in or don’t have the equipment necessary for the WODs posted. (http://allsportcrossfit.com/wod/)
The schedule has also been reduced so please be sure you are checking the schedule and that you are registering in MindBody for your classes so we can expect you.
We are closed for Thanksgiving Day, 24 November 2016 and also for this Saturday, 26 November 2016.
Coach Susie will run ONE CLASS on Friday, 25 November 2016 from 1030-1200 p.m. There will be a WOD on the Board and it will be run “Open Gym” style so you are on your own to start. Please be sure you get it completed DURING this time as we have cleaners coming.
Your friends and family are welcome to come in and workout, but please note it’s a $20 drop in fee each for them and we prefer they are registered and cleared in our system so we don’t delay any classes. It takes literally 5 minutes to register and pay: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admhome?studioid=26612
We appreciate you doing this prior to coming!
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Susie at 7133040009 (text is preferred).
Best, AllSport CrossFit
Warm-up: Run around the Block, 10 Air Squats, 10 Push-ups, 10 Lunges, Stretch and Mobility, Set-up Equipment
- For Time
- 1 Sumo Deadlift High-Pull (75/55 lbs) – For the Turkey
- 2 Thrusters (75/55 lbs) – For the Cranberry Sauce
- 3 Push Press (75/55 lbs) – For the Green Bean Casserole
- 4 Power Cleans (75/55 lbs) – For the Stuffing
- 5 Back Squats (75/55 lbs) – For the Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lbs) – For the Gravy
- 7 Pull-Ups – For the Carrots
- 8 Slam Balls (30/20 lbs) – For the Mashed Potatoes
- 9 Box Jumps (24/20 in) – For the Pecan Pie
- 10 Double Unders – For the Pumpkin Pie
- 11 Burpees – For the Rolls (with Butter)
- 12 Overhead Walking Lunges (45/25 lbs Plate) – For the Ham
Like the song the “12 Days of Christmas,” complete each exercise in ascending order then work back down to 1, adding one exercise per round. Like this: 1; 2-1; 3-2-1; 4-3-2-1; etc – for a total of 364 reps.