|1. Name? Aubrey Bagley2. College and Hometown and Profession? Colorado School of Mines, San Antonio, Engineer3. How did you find out about AllSport? Old friends from school
4. Favorite thing about CrossFit? Competition
5. Favorite WOD/Least Favorite WOD or Movement?
Favorite – Box jumps
Least favorite – thrusters
6. WOD Nemesis, who do you battle or measure yourself against consistently?
Alexis when I know her time (never even came close) and Steven when I don’t.
7. Married how long, kids?, Dating or Single? Single….
8. Cats or Dogs? DOGS!!
9. How long have you been at AllSport? About 7 months
10. What gains have been most impressive to you, weight loss, strength gain etc?
Definitely strength is most impressive. Losing weight can be done quickly; strength takes much more time and dedication.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could take only one piece of equipment, what would it be? A boat…
12. Strict Zone/Paleo or Mexican and Margaritas Kind of Paleo? Strict zone with Mexican every once and a while
13. How long did it take to get your first Pull-up or Muscle Up? Always could do a pull up. Got my first and only MU after about 5 months.
14. Class time you regularly attend? Why? 5:00 cause I get off work at 4. But now whenever i want to since i don’t work for two weeks at a time.
15. What movement(s) are you best at? Why? I would say I’m not bad at cleans, but good as a relative term…
16. What movement(s) are you worst at? What are you doing to get better at them? Snatch… Practicing snatch balances and light weight snatches.
17. Beach and Sand or Snow and Skis? Beach and sand. Being cold is the worst.
18. Three times a week or Unlimited? Unlimited, I’m an addict for sure.
19. CrossFit has helped me be a better _____________? You fill in the blank (ex. Dad, Softball Player, Husband, Nurse etc…) athlete.
20. If I could write the WOD on the board? What would it be? (You write the Strength and WOD)
Strength- 5×5 @85% of 1RM squat
WOD- 20 min AMRAP
30 Kettle Bell Swings
20 Box Jumps